Client Happiness Coordinator
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with existing clients.
- Organize and schedule quarterly business reviews with clients.
- Create maintain and send Client Satisfaction Survey to measure possible areas of improvement.
- Provide support to client requests with friendly, accurate, and timely information.
- Perform administrative duties, such as mailing, calendaring, and telephone communication.
- Total Annual Compensation $10,800 – $13,500 US Dollars.
- Holidays as per the US Calendar.
- Base pay and paid time off.
- Eligible for annual bonuses.
- And more…
- 1-year related experience OR a related degree.
- Quiet, private workspace.
- Personal computer or laptop.
- Reliable internet connection.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Customer service experience would be advantageous.
- Full-time availability.