Client Happiness Coordinator
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with existing clients.
- Organize and schedule quarterly business reviews with clients.
- Create maintain and send Client Satisfaction Survey to measure possible areas of improvement.
- Provide support to client requests with friendly, accurate, and timely information.
- Perform administrative duties, such as mailing, calendaring, and telephone communication.
- Total Annual Compensation $10,800 – $13,500 US Dollars
- Holidays as per the US Calendar
- Base pay and paid time off
- Eligible for pay raises and annual bonuses
- and more…