- Schedule meetings and manage calendars.
- Draft emails, letters, reports, minutes, etc.
- Act as point of contact between internal and external parties.
- Prepare and organize travel arrangements such as flights, accommodation, transportation.
- Answer phone calls and emails and take messages.
- Act as initial filter to manager or supervisor.
- Total Annual Compensation $9,600 – $12,300 US Dollars.
- Holidays as per the US Calendar.
- Base pay and paid time off.
- Eligible for annual bonuses.
- And more…
- 6 months of related experience OR a related degree.
- Quiet, private workspace.
- Personal computer or laptop.
- Reliable internet connection.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Full-time availability.