- Communicate with clients and gather necessary documents and information to begin building a case.
- Draft, proofread, and file or send legal documents.
- Manage administrative responsibilities, such as calendar and email management.
- File and maintain electronic documents and records.
- Keep clients informed by maintaining contact and communicating case progress.
- Submit records and documents to respective courtshouses.
- Total Annual Compensation $10,800 – $13,500 US Dollars.
- Holidays as per the US Calendar.
- Base pay and paid time off.
- Eligible for annual bonuses.
- And more…
- 1-year related experience OR a related degree.
- Quiet, private workspace.
- Personal computer or laptop.
- Reliable internet connection.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Full-time availability.