Join our Open Sessions on Zoom!
- Check your email (including the spam folder) for the account setup invitation we sent you. It’s important to set up your account so that we can accurately track your working hours. Log in to the Time Doctor 2 app at the beginning of your shift. Remember to pause the app during your lunch or breaks.
- Please register your account as soon as possible, as the invitation email has an expiration date. Timely registration is important.
- By using Time Doctor 2 and following these steps, you’ll accurately track your working hours and receive proper compensation. Remember that a minimum of 7.30 hours should be registered each day to ensure accurate payment.
Please only download it if applicable.
- Purchase Express VPN: Please sign up for the $12.95 monthly plan using this link: https://www.expressvpn.com/. Keep the receipt as proof of purchase.
- Monthly reimbursement: As part of our reimbursement policy, we will refund you for the cost of the VPN. The reimbursement process occurs monthly.
- Submit receipts: After purchasing Express VPN, please send us the receipt for each monthly payment. This allows us to verify your expenses and proceed with the refund.
- Refund schedule: The reimbursement amount will be split into two payments. You will receive half of the reimbursement on the first payment (the 15th) and the remaining amount on the next payment (the 30th).
Your first payment will be prorated based on your start date. This means that the amount you receive will depend on the number of days you have worked in the payment period. Please note that this proration applies to your initial payment only. If you want to know which is your daily rate, check your email.
There are two payment periods to consider: On the 15th of each month, you will receive payment for the period from the 16th to the 31st of the previous month. On the 31st day of each month, you will receive payment for the period from the 1st to the 15th of the current month. If you'd like to know when you will receive your first payment please check your email.
Your payments will be deposited every month directly into your OnTop account, a secure payment platform. Once you have set up your account, you can access your funds securely through OnTop. Consequently, this platform will allow you to transfer your money to your bank account. You will receive an email invitation to set up your OnTop account in the next couple of days.
Once completed, you have two options for submitting it:
For detailed instructions on how to fill out the report and submit it, please refer to the attached document. It will guide you through the process.
WAIT... We know you have more questions.
What happens if…?
You are entitled to five vacation days after your trial period ends. Just a friendly reminder that you need to request them from the client with one month’s notice in advance.
You accrue five sick days when your trial period ends, and they will be renewed on the anniversary of your trial period. To take sick leave, you will need to provide your liaison with a doctor’s note and obtain approval from your client.
Given that you may be required to work on holidays in your country, we provide double/triple pay (if applicable) based on your daily rate. Please note that only official National holidays are considered for this policy.
If, for any reason, you need to resign from your position, please make sure to provide us with a 2-week notice to make the transition smooth. In the event that the 2-week notice is not provided, we will deduct 2 weeks of your salary since your resignation has been presented unexpectedly.
*Please note that not providing your 2-week notice may affect your eligibility for rehire or reapplication in the future.