The people of our beautiful world are preparing to dress up in their favorite spooky costumes as October 31st approaches. The dark night will be seen with lots of Jack-o’-Lanterns while scary storytelling will take place.
On this night, frightening true stories about commuting, endless traffic, and extra expenses might be terrifying to those who are seeking a job. Remote workers from Job Duck will scratch their heads, thinking of ghoulish stories about working from home to petrify the job seekers. But alas, no spooky words come to mind.
So, instead of telling fearful stories, we will hand out tasty candy whilst comforting those who have chills down their spines with uplifting facts; Job Duck: The Light in the Dark Spooky Night:
10 Reasons to Dress Up for Job Duck
- Job Duck offers full-time career opportunities for talented and hard-working virtual assistants who seek the comfort of professional stability.
- Our virtual assistants get paid in USD and have higher pay rates than what they would find in their local areas for the same positions.
- With no commuting and other office factors, you’ll have more time for family, friends, and hobbies.
- During our application process, if you successfully make it to the fourth stage, we’ll invite you to attend Duck University.
Duck University is a one-week paid training program designed to provide you with a series of courses to help you become an incredible virtual assistant.
- With Job Duck, you’ll get two 15-minute breaks and one hour’s lunch break each day.
- Time for a vacation? Choose your desired holiday location with 10 paid leave days per year. If it’s your first year working with Job Duck, you’ll receive 5 days’ leave during your trial period and 5 days after 6 months.
- In March 2022, Job Duck was certified as a great place to work. 99% of employees at Job Duck say it is a great place to work, compared to 57% of employees at a typical U.S.-based company. Click HERE to read more.
- We created LinkedIn groups for our VAs to connect, as well as articles with tips and hacks to facilitate communication.
- Our virtual assistants can find support from our staffer liaisons who are dedicated to serving their needs.
- With motivated and professional employers surrounding you, you can become the best version of yourself.
Stay Safe in the Comfort of Your Home
If the frightful truths of working at the office scare you, you’ll surely find comfort in the safety of your home. Therefore, we highly encourage you to click HERE and apply for one of our career growing opportunities.
Working from home has tons of benefits, such as no commuting, a custom environment, money savings, and so much more. Become part of our ever-growing company and see for yourself why our employees hand out candy with uplifting facts rather than spine-chilling stories.
Until next time,
The Job Duck Team